1. Bookings are transferable if you are unable to attend your experience prior to 7 days notice.
2. Less than 7 days notice to cancel your booking no refund can be granted unless we can fill your space.
3. Booking your experience we assume you are fit to complete the walk and do not have any injuries or physical problems which could be effected as a result of your llama pulling you should he be spooked or frightened.
4. Llama Experience shall not assume liability for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal property unless negligence by Llama Experience is proved.
5. Your safety and safety of others is our main concern, you must obey all instruction given to you by Nicola Newbery prior to your walk, We reserve the right to refuse to allow anyone to continue to walk if they put themselves or others at risk.
6. You MUST wear closed toe flat shoes, trainers, flat boots or wellingtons to protect your feet and be appropriate for the ground conditions & weather. We also advise you wear TROUSERS or LEGGINGS to protect your legs should a Llama kick out at you.
7. Should the ground conditions be unsafe for walking due to weather conditions such as water logging and flooding then Llama Experience will postpone your booking for heath and safety purposes.
8. Upon booking the date of your visit please give notice of any DIETARY REQUIREMENTS or ALLERGIES.