Our experiences are for a minimum of 2, maximum of 3 adults (18+)
We are Open from April to October only.
Your voucher has an expiry date so be sure to make plans in advance to book your visit due to our diary booking up fast.
1. Bookings are transferable if you are unable to attend your experience prior to 7 days notice.
2. Less than 7 days notice to cancel your booking no refund can be granted unless we can fill your space.
3. Booking your experience we assume you are fit to complete the walk and do not have any injuries or physical problems which could be effected as a result of your llama pulling you should he be spooked or frightened.
3a. This experience is not suitable if you are pregnant or under the age of 18.
4. Llama Experience shall not assume liability for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal property unless negligence by Llama Experience is proved.
5. Your safety and safety of others is our main concern, you must obey all instruction given to you by Nicola Newbery prior to your walk, We reserve the right to refuse to allow anyone to continue to walk if they put themselves or others at risk.
6. You MUST wear closed toe flat shoes, trainers, flat boots or wellingtons to protect your feet and be appropriate for the ground conditions & weather. We also advise you wear TROUSERS or LEGGINGS to protect your legs should a Llama kick out at you.
7. Should the ground conditions be unsafe for walking due to weather conditions such as water logging and flooding then Llama Experience will postpone your booking for heath and safety purposes.
8. Upon booking the date of your visit please give notice of any DIETARY REQUIREMENTS or ALLERGIES.
Your voucher has an EXPIRY DATE so be sure to make plans in advance to book your visit due to our diary booking up fast. You are our only visitors for the day as this is an exclusive experience for you so please be aware of our cancellations terms.
Llamas are very skittish, if we are experiencing high winds on the day of you visit then Llama Experience reserve the right, for your safety to swop the llamas four our smaller alpaca friends for the walking part of your experience.